CAMP MOUNTAINFEST REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AND REMINDERS – PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS SECTION AS IT SHOULD ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS
The following announcements and reminders are being issued for the 2013 Camp MountainFest Campground:
- Please remember that the Camp MountainFest Campground is only for adults over 21 years of age and therefore all parties who will be camping will need to have a valid photo ID at the time of entry. This rule is not just for site owners but any individuals camping with them on their respective sites.
- The pre-registration period for camping will close on Saturday, June 30th, 2013 unless we sell out of sites at an earlier date.
- Assuming we still have camp sites available after the closing date of pre-registration those sites will be for sale at the Camp MountainFest Registration Desk on a first come first served basis when the event opens on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM.
- For those who have pre-registered for a campsite, you must purchase tickets to the event in addition to your campsite. To check in all parties who will be camping on a given site will need a valid photo ID signifying you are over 21 years of age. To assist in the check in process the site owner must bring their PayPal receipt received when the site was purchased.
- If you are going through our online pre-registration process please note you do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal to pay for you campsite(s). You will find if you go through the PayPal process you can pay for your campsite(s) with a credit card just like you can do with any other online purchase.
- Campsite rates we’re offering are the total price for the weekend…they are NOT rates by night. Once you book one of these sites your camping area is reserved for you for the entire event regardless of what day you check into the campground.
- For those bringing RV’s, campers, etc. we do not have any hookups (water, electric, etc.)
- You can put only 8 people over the age of 21 on your campsite as described in the campground registration table. We will not permit someone to buy a campground wristband that isn’t tied to a specific site. With that said try to get a handle on the number of people that will be camping on your site so that you can purchase the proper number of event tickets. If you need additional campground wristbands after you ordered your site(s) or if you need additional campground wristbands during the event those will need to be purchased at the campground registration desk. Please note that the additional wristbands will need to be purchased by the campsite owner or the buyer will have to be accompanied by the campsite owner. In other words we will not be selling campground wristbands to anyone not tied to a specific campsite.
- Purchasers will not be allowed to pickup bands to distribute at a later time therefore any person requiring a campground wristband must be present to present proof of age.
CAMP MOUNTAINFEST CAMPSITE DESCRIPTIONS, SIZES AND ASSOCIATED COSTS – PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS SECTION AS IT SHOULD ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS
- All campsites are primitive. ie: No water, No electric, No sewage.
- In terms of the campsites themselves the only difference between the 20 x 60 Stone Base Site vs. the 20 x 50 Grass Base Site is the ground they sit on. The 20 x 60 Stone Base Sites are located on a gravel / crush n run type base and the 20 x 60 Grass Base Sites are located on a grass / dirt base. It has nothing to do with site location or special accesses.
Restrooms, FREE Shower Facilities (available after 8:00 am Friday morning). No shower facilities on Sunday.
Camp MountainFest Rules and Regulations
Receipt and possession of this information constitutes all items having been read and understood by camper and that camper agrees to comply with the following or shall voluntarily agree to vacate the premises of Camp MountainFest:
- Due to various safety factors, no one under the age of 21 is permitted at Camp MountainFest. Per Federal and State law, no one under the age of 21 shall consume or be in possession of alcohol. Anyone discovered to be providing alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21, whether within the premises of Camp MountainFest or otherwise, shall be immediately removed from the premises of Camp MountainFest and shall not be granted re-entry thereto for the duration of the Rally.
- To insure the safety of all of our campers, no pets are permitted at the campground.
- Camp MountainFest welcomes all types of camping and gear. Although MountainFest cannot provide water or electric hookups, those campers who wish to provide their own are welcome. Shower facilities are available on the premises for those in need and sewer collection will be available from an independent contractor for a fee.
- Swimming in the ponds on the premises is strictly prohibited to further insure the safety of all in attendance.
- To maintain the quality of the premises and insure the safety of all now or later present at the campground, no glass containers of any kind are permitted at the campground. Aluminum cans are acceptable and plastic/paper containers shall be provided where appropriate.
- Fighting or inflicting bodily harm to oneself or others is cause for immediate removal from the campground, re-entry thereto denied for the duration of the Rally and may involve formal law enforcement action if necessary to insure compliance.
- Because our campground is also part of a West Virginia game reserve, endangerment to animals of any kind shall be strictly prohibited.
- To insure the safety of all our campers, no open fires or campfires are permitted on the premises.
- Per State law, no fireworks of any type are permitted at the campground.
- Camp MountainFest will not be held responsible for any negligently, intentionally or maliciously inflicted injuries, or broken, lost, or stolen items.
- Campers are respectfully asked to return their campsite to the condition in which they found it upon arrival to insure the best chance of having this beautiful property available to us for future rallies. Refuse containers will be provided throughout the campground and at the front gate.
- Fun times need not be wasted! You may come and go from Camp MountainFest at any time. REMEMBER: There are venues throughout the Morgantown region you do not want to miss!! Be sure to check your Rally Guide for events that may be of interest. However, please realize that contractual security and volunteers will be present at the gates and throughout the campground at all times to insure the safety of everyone who attends. Therefore, valid proof of proper campground admittance will be required to return to the premises.